I am so excited for this New Year. I love staring a New Year because it gives me a feeling of starting over. There are so many things that I have resolved to do better on, and I hope I will be able to make a lot of improvements this year. I am excited for the changes that will come in our family. Thinking back on the past year, I feel very overwhelmed that I was greatly blessed. I look forward to what lays in wait for me in this New Year.
We got to spend the New Year with my family, and we had so much fun. I love being with family. They are so supportive to us, and I feel, again, so blessed.
Here are few more pictures of our little guy.
My mom got a "bebe pod" to Deagan for Christmas, and as you can tell from his expression, he really likes it!
Deagan has been sucking on his whole hand for a while now, but tonight he found he thumb. He did this for about a half hour. I hope this isn't a habit that will last for years to come.
I love how alert he is now. You can just tell from his eyes that he is just so fascinated by everything around him.
Just showing off to us how much he loves his Jumperoo!
This was the very first time that we put him in his 'bebe pod,' and his eyes just lit up!
Our friends let us borrow this suit for Deagan. He only wore it through Sacrament Meeting because it was too small for him. He spent the rest of church in his onsie. I love how cute he looks in this suit though! It makes me sad that the first time he wore it, it was too small. But it is a good sign that he growing big!
3 comments:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is adorable! When are you guys moving? Have you already? Will you post a huge blog when you do?
My favorite picture is the one where he first sits in his bebe pod. His expression is hilarious!
Post a Comment