Sunday, May 11, 2008

To My Mom...

Since today is Mother's Day, I wanted to write a few things about my mom.

Here are just a few reasons why my mom is so amazing:

1-She is the most patient person that I know
2-She is so loving
3-She always knows what to say to make me feel better
4-She has helped me through SO many hard times
5-She is so easy to talk to
6-She has raised an amazing family. (I am of course biased on this)
7-She has set the perfect example to me of how a celestial marriage should look
8-She is so smart
9-She has an incredibly strong testimony that I admire so much
10-She always sees the glass half full
11-She is able to take life as it comes
12-She has taught me how to be a mother
13-She is able to laugh when times are rough
14-She is so incredibly talented at the violin-I only wish that I would have stayed with it and then maybe I could have been as good as her
15-She is always looking for ways to serve others around her
16-She is BEAUTIFUL!!
17-She has instilled in me the love for reading
18-She is so funny!
19-She maybe be insanely busy but she always finds time for the things that matter most
20-She is such a good cook!

The list could go on!

Happy Mother's Day to the most incredible mother!  I love you mom, and I hope that you know how much I look up to you!  Thank you for the example that you have set for me and for giving me the desire to serve others.  You are an amazing person!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are right, your mom is amazing! I really admire her.

Holly Kienlen