Life is an adventure, so come along and see what happens!
Monday, June 2, 2008
This really makes you think
I found this link on my sister's blog. It made me cry. I thought that it was a reminder to me and to all parents just how special our little ones are. They are little miracles!
Hey Michelle! I got the comment you left on my blog (thanks ;) ) and I decided to check yours out- totally cute! I watched that video about that baby eliot and of course cried. I'm glad I did though, it really does make you think. Talk to ya later! -Samantha
So, I read those Twilight books you talked about on your blog awhile ago. Huge mistake. I am so pathetic now. She better end up with Edward is all I can say!
2 comments:
Hey Michelle!
I got the comment you left on my blog (thanks ;) ) and I decided to check yours out- totally cute! I watched that video about that baby eliot and of course cried. I'm glad I did though, it really does make you think. Talk to ya later!
-Samantha
So, I read those Twilight books you talked about on your blog awhile ago. Huge mistake. I am so pathetic now. She better end up with Edward is all I can say!
Post a Comment