Life is an adventure, so come along and see what happens!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
I HEART the Olympics!!
I love watching the Olympics! Since we have been sick, we have been able to watch quite a bit of them! As a side note: we are all doing MUCH better now!!
Ha ha - I heart Olympics too! Normally I wouldn't watch swimming or water polo or men's beach volleyball but since it's got Olympics plastered over it - I am all about it!
I haven't been watching it at all. When we get back to school I'll catch up on all the stuff I missed over the summer ie. Top Chef I'm pretty excited about it though. Years ago my dad and I got addicted to watching curling in the winter olympics. Who knew that such obscure sports were capable of capturing an audience? I love it. I'm glad you're all feeling better.
I'm glad you all are feeling a little better! I too am an Olympics fan. I love watching the swimming and the beach Volleyball... plus quite a few others if I can catch them... :D
4 comments:
Ha ha - I heart Olympics too! Normally I wouldn't watch swimming or water polo or men's beach volleyball but since it's got Olympics plastered over it - I am all about it!
I haven't been watching it at all. When we get back to school I'll catch up on all the stuff I missed over the summer ie. Top Chef
I'm pretty excited about it though.
Years ago my dad and I got addicted to watching curling in the winter olympics. Who knew that such obscure sports were capable of capturing an audience? I love it.
I'm glad you're all feeling better.
We love the olympics too! They are so much fun. Glad you are feeling better.
I'm glad you all are feeling a little better! I too am an Olympics fan. I love watching the swimming and the beach Volleyball... plus quite a few others if I can catch them... :D
Post a Comment