Saturday, August 9, 2008

Moms aren't suppose to get sick!

Even though moms aren't SUPPOSE to get sick, I am, along with Greg.  Deagan is doing a lot better today though which is a huge plus.  It would be extremely hard to try and take care of a sick baby when I am sick myself.  I feel bad for him though because this morning Greg and I have just been laying on the couch, and he is playing around the apartment on his own.  I hope he doesn't feel TOO neglected.  So we are going to quarantine our house until we are all healthy again.  We just hope it is sooner then later!  

1 comment:

Laura said...

Sad. I remember very few times my mum being sick when I was growing up. It made her be all tough-love when we got sick though. I suppose some day I'll appreciate that but until then I'll continue being a baby when I don't feel well.