Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sick baby brings realization

This morning Deagan woke us up by throwing up in our bed.  What a way to wake up I might add.  Despite the awakening, it has been a good day!  Deagan has grown out of his cuddling age, and he all he has wanted to do today is cuddle.  It has made me realize that I don't take as much time as I would like to just play with him rather then work on my to-do list.  Why does it take hard moments to make you realize the things that you need to improve on?  I am grateful for these moments despite my phobia that I have of throwing up.  Maybe this is molding me into a better person.

4 comments:

Cori said...

There is nothing like being covered in baby puke...how nice. Yes, let's get together soon!!!

Unknown said...

aww. Poor Deagan! Sometimes even though it's no fun to have babies sick, it's nice when they want to cuddle again. And don't apologize for snooping - I do it all the time. :) Hope he feels better soon.

Lacey said...

Hope he's feeling better! He's such a cutie! It's so hard when they don't feel good and all they want to do is be cuddled.... but it feels good to know that they still love their mommies, doesn't it?

Dawn said...

This is the cutest post michelle. When I read the first line I thought, "Oh No..." but it has such a happy ending.