Thursday, October 2, 2008

Future Senior Picture and Messes

This picture is kind of blurry, but he woke up one morning and was kind of grumpy.  Usually he needs some time in the morning just to himself, and this particular morning he was working on his senior picture poses.  He was kind enough to let us take a picture for future references.  

Shortly after, he felt like it was time to revert back to his childish ways and destroy the bathroom. 
"Silly mamma.  You know you can't keep up with my messes!"

It was then time to go back to the bedroom for some more poses, but he was running of ideas.

Oh well!  Mornings are just so fun!

3 comments:

Megan Marie said...

hahah he is such a little stud!

Lacey said...

I love the pictures! What a cutie.... I totally see the similarities between him and Greg. Also, thanks for posting that thing about having a positive attitude from a while back, sometimes I need a reminder too. It was good to read today especially. =D

Samantha and Dustin said...

LOL I love that pose! Oh my gosh. SO funny! Look out girls!