Sunday, January 4, 2009

2 months and counting!

Only 2 more months until Deagan is in nursery.  Only  2 more months!  But really, who is counting?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously you guys, hehe!!! No I am sure it will such a welcomed change for your family. Hey great lesson on Sunday. I am going to miss you so much in our ward. That's okay your not going far.

Danielle Kuhns said...

that is so funny! it must be hard to keep up with him in RS and sunday school not to mention sacrament. oh we should do lunch sometime. I just got a job so i dont know what my schedule will be like but ill let you know.... what is your schedule like? oh yeah guess what? im having a baby!

Ashley said...

haha!!!! I don't think you are!!

Lacey said...

Hey! I saw on Jessica's blog that you got a new sewing machine for Christmas and thought I'd offer my services to come help you learn if you need it. I love the update in posts! It's so fun when there are so many with so many pictures!

Megan Marie said...

thanks for your post! Things are going to get better, I'm sure of it. I'd love to get together and play! Liam and Ossi have colds so that makes it even harder, though. I'm planning to take them to the doctor in the next couple of days because Ossi is rubbing his ears, so I'll let you know when they start feeling better and we'll have a playdate!

Lacey said...

I did the same thing with Gracie. It gets kind of hectic those last couple months, doesn't it?

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Only four more months until Drew is in nursery, only four more months. I'm not counting either...