Monday, February 16, 2009

Syracuse University!!

Greg has been accepted to Syracuse University!!! We found out on Friday, and we are just so excited!!  Greg is going to get his MPA, and Syracuse has the #1 rated MPA program in the US!! I read the letter for Greg, and I almost cried I was so excited!  Now we have to choose between two REALLY good schools; George Washington and Syracuse.  We are planning a trip out east at the end of March to look at both schools so we can make a decision.  I am so proud of you sweetheart!!!

5 comments:

birchfam said...

that's awesome, congratulations!!! Will you send me your goodle ID so I can add you as an author to the UV blog?

Ashley said...

ya!!!! Congrats Greg!!! By the way I LOVE the song on your blog!!!

The Chambers said...

Congratulations Greg on all the hard work...it's going to pay off! i'm so happy for you two.

Dawn said...

Congrats! I am very happy for you.

Danielle Kuhns said...

Wow! I'm soooo happy for you guys that's great. I hope you have fun on you tripn out east. We need to do lunch soon. Ttyl