Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A few pictures

I have been really bad about putting pictures up here lately.  I have been bad in taking pictures lately too.  I will do better.  

A few weeks ago we went to a near by beach to play one afternoon.  There are so many great lakes around us!  Granted I am terrified of lakes and all bodies of water, but the beach part is so great to play on.

I love this picture of Greg!  He is such a good daddy!
This reminded me of the poem "Footprints."  I thought it was very fitting for our lives as of late.
Everything is a drum stick to Deagan.  

Having soo much fun with those scoops!
He loves the sand and would have played in it all day if we would have let him.
Just being cute. 





A beautiful lake view


4 comments:

Miriah Griffith said...

I'm sure it's difficult to be so far away from home, but you live in such a beautiful place! I hope you're settling in to your new life and having way more good days than bad ones.

Ashley said...

LOVE these pictures! Deagan is seriously SO ADORABLE!!!!

The Chambers said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE all the pictures. I did not know that you are afraid of water. or lakes? interesting. I LOVE the water. I love the poem "footprints" too. it's such a perfect poem to reflect on. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Danielle Kuhns said...

deagan looks so RAD with those glasses. I wish I had a pair.