Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!!


Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in my life; my dad, my father-in-law, and my wonderful husband Greg!  I am grateful for the role of fathers in the home.  

Thank you Dad for the love and support you have given me over the years.  I have so many fun memories growing up of us together that I will cherish forever!

Thank you Dale for the example that you have set for Greg and for the love and kindness you have given us.  Greg is a wonderful father because of the kind of father that you were to him.  Thank you!

Thank you Greg for being the best dad in the world to Deagan!  I love seeing you and Deagan together.  I know that life is crazy and overwhelming at times, and you are what keeps our family together.  Thank you for being the person that you are! I love you so much!


Greg and his dad on our wedding
My dad is a wonderful grandfather as well!  
My wonderful husband! :)





1 comment:

The Chambers said...

BEAUTIFUL! Those are some good lookin men and I can tell they are pure and loving as you are. You are surrounded by wonderful people!