Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Its a beautiful day for a walk!

One afternoon while Greg was home because of his break, we decided to shampoo our carpets.  Or I guess I should say, I decided and Greg graciously played along:) We had to be gone for a few hours afterwards, so we decided to take advantage of the beautiful spring day that it was and walk around Green Lakes; one of our favorite places in this blessed state!

Please forgive my hair...it was humid that day. 
He was so smiley after our walk!  We seriously have 100 pictures taken back to back trying to catch his smile.  He is pretty cute don't you think:)
For some reason Greg has this thing where he "eats" Kayden's hand when Kayden lifts his hand up, and Kayden always makes this face when he does it.  So cute:)

Poor kids looks scared to death.  We are pretty crazy, so I don't blame him:)

It was so funny because Kayden and Deagan's roles were totally switched on this walk.  Normally Kayden would be the one sleeping through it all, but this time Deagan was sleeping.  I wanted to document this.
Deagan finally woke up and played in the sand and water.  This is his favorite thing to do when we go there.


*I don't take credit for these pictures.  They are all Greg.  He is pretty talented!

No comments: