Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Running in Sprinklers

I have had some camera the past few weeks, so now that things are finally back to normal I am back to my normal picture taking self! And boy have I missed taking pictures of these little ones! They are just so darn cute!

We went to the park this morning with a friend, and some sprinklers were on near by.  Deagan asked if he could run in them, and that sounded like the perfect kid thing to do so I let them run their little heart out.  I am all for my kids living an active life and getting exercise in, so this really was a win-win all around :)

Not quite sure about the whole thing yet 


Deagan being a great big brother and encouraging him on!

And they're off!

Something about seeing little ones play makes me happy.  It is as for that one moment all is right in the world:)

Running away from the water

At it again!



Perfect action shot don't you think??

Kayden's running shot

I think this was a success! :)
Summer in on its way out it feels.  It has cooled down considerably, which is lovely, but it means that these summer months are almost gone.  This has been a hard summer in some ways because of adjusting to the move, but it has also been a really great summer I think. I will be sad to see it go. For now, we are going to enjoy it though!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

how fun! do you know of any sprinklers here in manlius?