Friday, February 24, 2012

Lunch date

One of our favorite things to do when the weather is nice is to visit Greg at work for lunch. Thursday was a beautiful day, so the kids and I decided to join him for a bit. I really like where he works. It is off the Potomac and across from the airport. Being off the water is so beautiful and the kids love watching planes come in and take off. If it wasn't a bit of a drive, I would go meet him there more often because it really is a beautiful place.
With Greg leaving so soon we are trying to soak in family time anywhere we can get it, so I am grateful for these little moments that we will not have while he is gone.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

so fun! i am glad you had a last hoorah! these pictures are amazing!