The kids and I are safe and sound in Wyoming. We arrived on March 14th, and have slowly been adjusting. It is so great to be with family right now. I am so grateful for them!
Greg arrived in Afghanistan last week after a grueling 4 days of travel. The time while he was traveling was stressful, but now that he is getting settled I feel better. We are able to Skype every morning which is really great! He seems to be doing well!
It is not easy being apart as a family right now, but we are being blessed so we are surviving. I am grateful for all the people in my life right now!
2 comments:
thank goodness! We are keeping all of you in our prayers! I am so glad to know that the Lord is watching over you.
I am so glad to hear that everyone is getting settled so well. I think it would be so much fun to have such an extended stay in Wyoming. However, I know that living apart from your husband is really lonely and draining, let alone with kids! I hope the time apart flies. Keep us updated on your Wyo adventures!
Post a Comment