I am obviously behind on blogging since this is a month late, but on June 9th, I ran my 2nd half marathon and beat my previous time by 11 minutes! I ran it in 2 hrs the first time, and finished this one in 1:49:27. I was very pleased with that considering some set backs I have had this summer and then be ause I only got 2 hours of sleep the night before. I was so nervous I couldn't sleep! I also attribute that to crossfit that I have been doing all summer. I feel so much stronger than I have ever felt!
I had my eye on running a whole marathon in September but have had some set backs with some old injuries, so as of now I'm not sure if that is going to happen. I love running but running doesn't love me; at least long distance running.
My sister Chelsea ran the half with me and my mom ran her first 10k. Both of them did awesome! I am especially proud of my mom because of her hard work and dedication to her fitness. She is truly inspiring! She is proof that crossfit works too :)
The first picture is before the race and the 2nd is all of us with our medals. It was a tough race but we did it!!


1 comment:
you are so hardcore! way to go! that time is awesome!
Post a Comment