We have been doing a lot of painting lately inside our house, so the boys have been on a painting kick as well. While they say they will not make a mess when they ask to help us paint the walls, we know better ;) The other day, Greg was painting and the boys were grumpy because they couldn't help, so I set up their own painting station. While it was not exactly what they wanted to do, it seemed to fill that void!
It was funny watching the boys paint because you can totally see their personality come out in their work. Deagan hates to get his hands dirty, so even though I let them finger paint, he was not having it. Kayden on the other hand loved painting with his hands!
The paint looks weird because I didn't have any finger paint on hand, so I made my own. I let it cook a little too long, so it turned into a jell-oy substance. They loved it none the less!


No comments:
Post a Comment