Friday, September 6, 2013

Chelsea's Visit


A couple of weeks before my sister Chelsea left on her mission, she came out to visit our family.  We loved having her here! She is serving in the mission across the river from us, so she wanted to see the area to get some what familiar with it before she came out.  I think it was quite the culture shock when she was out here, but I know she is adjusting well to the area now.

We did lots of fun things together, but my most memorable was when we took the metro to go to the zoo.  This was Chelsea's first time on the metro or really anything like it.  She is smiling in the picture below but I think she was not smiling too much on the inside about the experience :)


Deagan's half smile cracks me up

He has the sweetest smile

Mom and Kayden; proof that I too attend the events I take pictures of :)

It was so wonderful to have Chelsea come and visit before she left on her mission.  It is also wonderful to know that she is only a river away and one day I could run into her at the temple! I am so proud of her and grateful for the memories we were able to make together.


No comments: