Another way that I have seen him change this fall is in him actually having an opinion on what he wears. For the longest time, he has been content to let me pick out his clothes for him. Lately though, he has so much fun picking out his own outfits. I have really loved this because it makes the morning rush of getting ready for school so much less stressful to me. His choice of outfits are so funny sometimes. In the picture below, he thought he looked like a football player, and was so excited to go to school to show his friends and play football at recess. I didn't the heart to tell him he kind of looked like we were too poor to buy him clothes that actually fit and weren't holy. :). I love his self confidence!
The next day was picture retake day, and I wanted him to get some retakes. I asked him to pick out something nice, so he wore khaki pants, a white dress shirt, a black vest, and a tie. :). He looked so handsome!
I'm excited to see what kind of outfits he picks out this week!

No comments:
Post a Comment