Saturday, February 14, 2015

Korean Crud

I knew it would happen before we move here, so I thought I would be prepared, but cabin fever has set in and I'm not as prepared to handle it as I thought. It doesn't help either that one member in our family has been sick since getting here continually it seems.  People here have referred to it as the "Korean Crud." I guess its pretty common to get sick shortly after moving here for a while.  We are just building up our immunity to these Korean germs right now I guess!

I'm praying that this upcoming week brings good health and good spirits!

A few cute pictures from the past week: 

Easton loves to eat and would snack all day if he could. (Except for right now since the poor thing is sick. :( ) He is constantly on the prowl for food it seems.  I hadn't cleared off his high chair one morning yet, and Easton came back for 2nds.


I love how Easton kneels all the time now when playing.  Its so cute!


The next 2 pictures are showing off his fancy new tights. :)  Its cold here and he always pulls off his socks when we are outside and losing them everywhere.  This is our solution now! It seems to be working well so far!  He looks so darn cute in them too!




We needed to get out of the hotel room yesterday, so we walked over to a really fun museum to let the boys play.  They had a great time! I didn't take as many pictures as I should but got a couple cute ones of the older boys. 





No comments: