Sunday, November 18, 2007

Oh how time goes by...

So I was looking through all the pictures that we have of Deagan tonight, and it is crazy how much he has changed and how fast time has gone by. It was kind of sad to be honest because Deagan will never be that small again. From here on out, he will only get bigger, which don't get me wrong, I am way excited for. I think the sad thing about it is that time goes by too quickly. The past 2 1/2 months have kind of been survival for me. Every day I get up I pray that I will be able to make it through the day with both Deagan and myself still alive. I honestly don't know what I am doing, but something is working I guess. I regret not taking more time to just enjoy the moments when he was cranky and I didn't know what to do because I will never have those moments back. That is what I want to do from now on out, just enjoy every moment that I have to spend with Deagan. He has changed our life in so many ways. I can't imagine our lives with out him.

Then...





Now..



3 comments:

Cori said...

Love the church clothes..you have on handsome guy

Jessica said...

Look at that stud!! Hey... It's ME that needs to apologize! I am the worst when it comes to returning calls. This trip to WA was a little unexpected, at least this early anyway. I hope you guys have an awesome Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year! We wont be home till Jan. 7th, so keep me posted on that little guy through here!

Dawn said...

Michelle I have to meet this little boy before he grows up!! Are you going to be in Powell for Christmas?