
Mom and Deagan!

We love this picture! His stomach looks huge! I couldn't stop laughing at this!

These are his new pajamas. They are already too small and it was the first time that he has worn them.

Mom and Deagan again! I couldn't get him to look at the camera. He kept trying to eat my face.
2 comments:
Michelle! I miss you! I don't have many married friends in WA, so they all are crazy and still dating. I miss Rexburg more than I thought I would. Deagan is SO cute!! I love that picture of him with his big round belly poking out! What a jolly boy! Perfect for the season :) I'm glad that your Thanksgiving went well. It's funny, because Tanner's family does a HUGE Thanksgiving with the whole family every year at the stake center here in WA. I had to make an appearence with the baby. It was fun. Well I love YOUR pictures and I can't wait to see you guys again!
Okay, so here's my second comment on this, but oh well. Yeah, Layla is 3 months now. Her Birthday is Aug. 31st. Deagan's is the 9th? Yeah, everything is going well with my back. I'm still waiting for some of my appointments and tests. It's a long process, but it's going okay. I'm sorry Deagan is having a tough time with sleeping too. I hate it! It seems to be just at bedtime, because she takes naps during the day just fine. What a stinker.. but she's improving and I love her so much! You should give me a call sometime, I'm still free in the day (even though I'm a state away!). Miss ya!
-Jess
Post a Comment