So I was reading on some of my friends and families blogs who live in Utah about how they had snow, and I hate to say this I was secretly jealous of them because we hadn't really gotten any "good" snow falls yet. I know it doesn't sound like me, but I was actually wishing that it would snow. Well this morning my wish came true in the form of 6-7 inches. I guess it is true when you hear the quote, "Be careful what you wish for." Now I wish I would have been a little more careful.



2 comments:
It's so cool that you got some pictures of the fresh snow! It's all trampled now which just doesn't have the same magic. I'm learning to see the beauty in trampled snow though. It just means that the kids have really enjoyed it and they have made some good memories. Some day our little guys will be able to leave their footprints all over, too!
It's weird to see the snow from your window. It's just a different angle from where I took my snowy picture. Weird.
Post a Comment