That is such a cute outfit! I know, we have a couple of things that I'm still waiting for Layla to get big enough for. It's fun! I can't wait to get these babies together again!
If you place the picture that is right above "The Attack of the Baby" post in just the right spot, where the flower's center matches up with Deagan's head, it looks like he has hair plugs. Little fella is looking pretty cute. And so is Greg.
3 comments:
So Cute!!! I love the little jacket. I can not wait to see you guys at Christmas. I know I say that every time, but it is more true every time too!
That is such a cute outfit! I know, we have a couple of things that I'm still waiting for Layla to get big enough for. It's fun! I can't wait to get these babies together again!
If you place the picture that is right above "The Attack of the Baby" post in just the right spot, where the flower's center matches up with Deagan's head, it looks like he has hair plugs.
Little fella is looking pretty cute. And so is Greg.
Post a Comment