So another begins on our 10 week adventure. Greg came back to Ephrata for the weekend to be with us, and we had so much fun. It was good to be together again. He left yesterday to continue his internship last night, and Deagan and I are hanging out unti this Friday when we will go down to be with him for good! YAY! We are very excited to be together, and I am really excited to be in Seattle. Apparently, where we are going to live is pretty much down town, and so there will be lots of things to do. It is a much different environment from Rexburg, so it will be a good change. Greg called this morning and said that it snowed an inch there last night, and everything was caos. Nobody knows how to handle snow there. He said that all the schools were canceled, and that he might get the day off tomorrow because it is suppose to snow more and if it does buses won't be running. It is kind of funny to me because in Rexburg there could be a foot of snow and life continues on. That's the difference between Rexburg and Seattle though.
Deagan continues to grow and grow right before my eyes. He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth now. I didn't realize how soon this was all going to happen. He is just growing like crazy. Here are a couple of pictures from the weekend.
He still doesn't seem to have the rolling-over down yet, but he does a lot of these mini push-ups.
I swear he must be teething because he chews on everything. I gave him a cold teething ring, and he did not want to let go even when he was in his jumperoo.
I love his face in this picture because he was concentrating so hard on the toy.
When I took this picture, he looked so much like an Akin to me. I have a hard time distinguishing his features between Greg and I, but when I saw this picture I thought he DEFINATELY looked like me. It reminds me of a picture that was taken of me when I was about his age.
Mom and Deagan waiting for Dad to get back!
He was just chillin'
He is such a chunky baby!


3 comments:
Michelle!!!!!! You have the cutest baby EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow his is so chunky...I love it. Chunkies are so fun to squeeze. I'm glad you guys are doing well and I'm looking forward to pictures of your downtown place and all the fun things you are going to get to do. We miss you!
He is growing fast it is crazy! I'm excited to hear all about your adventures too. Only one more week - lucky girl!!!
Post a Comment