So it seemed as if this time would never be here, but we are finally getting ready to head to Seattle for Greg's internship with the State Department at the Passport Agency. We found out Friday early morning through e-mail that Greg's security clearance went through, and he begins his internship on January 22. Which is exactly one week from today! AHH! I have to say that I am very stressed with this temporary move. I am not sure what to bring because I don't want to bring too much, but at the same time I want to have some stuff there since Deagan and I will be spending our days together at our apartment while Greg works. I am stressed because I haven't gotten that much done yet, but I don't know where to begin. Despite the stress that is in my life right now, I am grateful that we are leaving because just waiting and not doing a whole lot was beginning to lose its appeal. Greg and I were so bored last Thursday that we went bowling at noon. We were pretty much the only people in the alleys with the exception of a construction group of guys eating lunch. In my opinion, I would not choose the bowling alley to go and eat a good lunch.Now we are desperately looking for a place to live because as of now, we are homeless. I actually mind end up staying with Greg's family in Ephrate while Greg begins work and he will stay with a friend and his wife. While this might be the best solution until we find a place, I would really like to go down together as a family. It will all work out though, but I am praying desperately that it will work out sooner than later. We are grateful for this opportunity that we have, but will miss it here. We love the ward that we are in and the people who live around us. We will be excited for the time when we return to our home, but we are determined to make the best out of the situation that we will be in. I am excited for the adventure. This may sound childish to those of you who have read the "Twighlight" series, but I am actually kind of nervous to be in Seattle because of the stuff that happens in Seattle in the books. Lame I know, but nonetheless, I am a little spooked. I am pretty sure that I won't have any problems with vampires though, hopefully!
3 comments:
AHHHHH!! I am so excited for you! That is hard that not everything is set in stone and that you might have to be apart, but it is big and exciting nonetheless! I hope all goes well with your move and keep up the blogging! I am excited to hear about your adventures!
We are really close to Seattle if you need some Rexburg friends to visit with!! And don't worry, we won't let the vampires get you...they all live by the coast anyways. :)
Post a Comment