Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What an eater!

As of recently, Deagan has really started to like eating his baby food. We have had him on solids for a while now, but after he got over being sick, he can't eat enough. His new favorite food are bananas right now, and also sweet potatoes. Sometimes when I feed him some of his food, I can't imagine it tasting too good, but he always clears the bowl! It might not all end up in his stomach, as you can tell from the pictures, but he sure loves to eat.



3 comments:

Dawn said...

Yum. These pictures make baby food like so appetizing!
I'm not going to school spring or summer because my internship starts in June. But, I have fall and winter left and then I graduate.
You're going to school this term aren't you? How is it going?

Cori said...

We want to play with Deagan!

Shawnee said...

Glad to hear you are back in Rexburg. Why live anywhere else when you can get snow on May 1? I am in the Clarke Bldg most of the time. If you see me, be sure to yell. I saw Ash quite a bit last semester. Hope you are well.