Sunday, May 4, 2008




Deagan is a joy to have in our lives.  He is the funniest little guy.  Tonight he was very hyper, and was very rough at times.  As you can see from the picture below that he was so violent that he decided to attack dad.  He has him pinned!
He loves pens or markers, which I don't normally let him hold, but he got a hold of this pen and it kind of looked like he was using it as weapon.  Where did he learn this?
I am not sure what was going on when I took this picture, but he had the funniest expression on his face.
He also absolutely loves the camera.  Every time that I take pictures with it, he tries to take it from me.  You can see from his eyes here that he REALLY wants the camera!
Another attempt by the Deaganmiester to get the camera.  And once again, a failed attempt.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

HAHAHA!!! I love those WIDE eyes!! HAHA, those pictures totally made me laugh. He is so dang CUTE!!!

Ashley said...

what a cutie!!!!!!! I just LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

So cute. He is getting so big!

Megan Marie said...

These are the best photos! I wish I had taken some of Liam from that perspective while he was scooting and crawling! It really captures the moment. What a funny little dude you have!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

Yeah, so I love that song you have playing in the background. I play it all the time!