Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Our little man

There is nothing really new to report other then the fact that we love our little family!  We are definitely a blessed bunch of people!

Deagan has started the stage where he pulls himself up on everything.  I was getting ready one morning and I found him standing by our bed.  He looks like he has been caught!
This is what he was doing before I said anything.  He looks like he is getting into to something that he knows he shouldn't.
Greg got this drum last week to add some spice to the music he writes.  Not only does Greg love it, but Deagan loves it too!  It is just his size.
Here is he playing along with daddy. 

Deagan loves to play in his hamper.  He accidently pulled it over his head.  I thought it was a cute picture.  
Right before it fell over on him...
We got this shirt at a WIC appointment last week.  He never wears it unless I am feeding him because I don't really care if it gets stains on it.  I thought it was funny because the way that the shirt is folded, it looks like it says "I eat mom." 
He looks so long to me in this picture.  
He was really tired one evening before dinner.  Even the toys couldn't keep his attention.

5 comments:

Dawn said...

So cute! Looks like your summer is going great!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

So adorable. I can't believe Andrew will be doing that stuff in a month or two. I better prepare myself!

The Riries said...

He is getting so big and cute! I heard you guys ran like nine miles yesterday--very impressive!

Nicole said...

SO CUTE!!! Hope all is well!

Ashley said...

i LOVE these pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The funnies picture is the one at dinner when he is really tired and there aer like 20 million toys over his high chair tray and he looks so board still!!! haha... love it!!!!