Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!!!

I know this is a day late, but I wanted to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the fathers in my life:

Thanks to my father-in-law for everything that you do for our family!!  We really appreciate your love and support.  Thanks also for raising such an amazing son!

Happy Father's Day to my wonderfully amazing husband!!  You are such a great father to our son!  I love you so much, and am so grateful for all your love and support!

Happy Father's Day to my dad!  I love you dad!  I wish that we could see each other more, but we love the times that we spend together!

4 comments:

Megan Marie said...

What a cute post. Hey, I was thinking of going somewhere fun today, like somewhere to swim. I'll call you.

Megan Marie said...

Thanks so much for the thoughtful gift! I love the little outfits, and he looks so cute in them! You're the best!

Rowbury Family said...

Yay for blogging buddies!!!

Lacey said...

Hey! Hope you guys are doing awesome now that it's getting so warm... if you want to get out of the house this week, let me know!