My mom has been anxious to see new pictures, so I thought I would post quite a few to make her happy! I hope you enjoy mom!
A quick update on our little family:
Greg is plugging through school. I think that he is beginning to show symptoms of senioritis. He graduates next semester and he can feel it coming so close! He is a fabulous father and husband!
Deagan has mastered crawling and is moving on to cruising around our apartment on all our furniture. He is becoming quite the handful, but we are really enjoying watching him grow and to learn new things.
I found out this past week that I can graduate this next April. What a relief that is! To see an end in sight is very nice. I love it here, but I am very ready to be done with school.
That is our quick update.
Deagan is still trying to get the camera. He won't give up.
We let him experience grass for the first time this weekend. I am not sure that he likes it. He won't put all of his arms and legs down.
Family photo!
This was the funniest picture to me! I have no idea what he was doing.
Greg wasn't feeling good this afternoon, so Deagan was trying his best to make him feel better by being right by his side. Deagan loves his daddy so much. He can't leave his side.
You gotta love the hat!
I asked him to smile and he gave me this cheesy grin.
Showing off his Sunday clothes.
"Help me mom!"
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!!! You guys are the cutest family in the entire world!!!!!!!
I agree COMPLETELY with Ashley!! My favorite is the one where he is closing his eyes. I was laughing so hard. He is HALARIOUS!!
He is looking so grown up! It's so crazy.
Post a Comment