Monday, June 23, 2008

Look at what we've been up to!

Since our last post many things have happened in our family.  Deagan sprouted his first tooth, and he is currently in the process of getting 3 more in, at the same time.  As a result of this wonderful milestone we have had restless nights and lots of tears, but overall lots of fun! Deagan's new favorite thing to do is making a barking noise.  I am not quite sure how to describe it in any other way but a  bark that is really high pitch.  It is very lovely.  He is becoming quite the explorer, and as a result has suffered a few battle scars; a split lip, and a scrape on his chin to name a few.  We were so excited for him to reach this age, but now I am so nervous that he is going to hurt himself!  It is a very fun age overall!

Summer is officially here, but now I am beginning to wonder if Spring was ever really here.  It seems like there wasn't much of a transition between snow and hot weather, but we are grateful for it regardless.  Since it did snow only a couple of weeks ago, Deagan got to wear his hoodie in June.  I think he looks absolutely adorable in it!







Because it has been so hot out lately, Deagan has not been wearing too many clothes.  If he could have it his way he would only wear a diaper.  Either way, he seems to be handling the heat up to this point.

As I mentioned before, he is very interested in everything around him.  He loves to crawl around our apartment and get into anything and everything that he can reach.  His new favorite toy to play with is our toilet plunger and toilet brush.  This makes mom very happy as I am sure you can guess.  



7 comments:

Cori said...

Haha so cute. Don't worry about all the scrapes and bruises, it just makes them tough. I don't think there was a single week were Q didn't have at least one yellowing bruise on his head somewhere (and just yesterday he fell and bit all the way through his lip!!!)Call us when you are in town

The Lovinger's said...

Hey guys! I found your blog and it is so cute. I loved the pictures!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

I love love love his sweatshirt!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Your blog is so cute and you have a really great format. What darling pictures of your family.-Robbie

Nicole said...

Those pictures are so cute. He's such a funny boy!

Megan Marie said...

Slow down, little dude! All those teeth at once! Liam shares the passion for the plunger with you, Deagan. Michelle, we found the best child safety locks for the cabinets here! I bet you already have some but if not, you should check ours out and see what you think!

Megan Marie said...

Slow down, little dude! All those teeth at once! Liam shares the passion for the plunger with you, Deagan. Michelle, we found the best child safety locks for the cabinets here! I bet you already have some but if not, you should check ours out and see what you think!