Life is an adventure, so come along and see what happens!
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Its been a while...
So I have slacked a lot since the Olympics started, but I finally had time to update everyone on our incredibly exciting lives. There are several different posts describing what we have been up to, so enjoy!
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I was having problems with my background on my blog and yours is doing the same thing. Apparently that site that we got it from was having too much traffic to be a "free" site so they had to cancel it. You might want to change your background because you can't see the words. Just a heads up for ya!
3 comments:
Thanks for the update Michelle - I've been wondering what was up with you guys. Deagon is still a cutie!
Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I was having problems with my background on my blog and yours is doing the same thing. Apparently that site that we got it from was having too much traffic to be a "free" site so they had to cancel it. You might want to change your background because you can't see the words. Just a heads up for ya!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!!! I hope you have a great day today!!
Post a Comment