Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

Since today is my twin sister and my birthday, I wanted to write about just how amazing my sister is.

Being a twin has been one of the biggest blessings in my life because I was born with an instant best friend. We have been through so much together, and I have so many memories with her that are so special to me.  When we were in middle school to high school, we didn't get along very well at all.  It really wasn't until we got to college that we really became close friends.  

Ashley,  I want you to know that I admire you more than you think.  You are doing so many good things with your life, and I honestly am amazed by what an amazing person you are!  I look up to you in the way that treat others, in the way you dress, in how spiritually strong you are.  I hope you know how much I love you and how much our friendship means to me. 

I hope you have a FANTASTIC birthday!


5 comments:

Dawn said...

You guys are so beautiful - I love you both!

Megan Marie said...

michelle, i hope you had a nice birthday, too!

Megan Marie said...

michelle, i hope you had a nice birthday, too!

Linzi said...

Happy birthday Michelle! I thought of you yesterday but am just a lousy friend and didn't wish it in person. I hope you had a fabulous day!

Linzi said...

If I wrote yesterday I meant I thought of you on Wednesday. My days are all messed up!