My younger sister plays tennis in high school. I have to brag about her because she is just too modest. She plays number 2 singles and is an amazing tennis player!! She is only 5 ft tall but has so much power! She played a match in Jackson, WY yesterday so we went down to support her. I played tennis in high school as well, but I was never as good as she is. It is probably because my dad takes her to private lessons, which by the way my sister and I never got ;) I can't believe that my sister is a senior this year!! I remember when I graduated thinking that when she was a senior in high school I would be a senior in college, which is now the case!! Why is time going so fast??!! Either way, it was so fun to be with her yesterday and I hope that she continues to kick everyone's trash this season!! Good luck Chelsea!! I love you lots!!
Deagan had a good time playing at the courts. He tried desperately to get on the courts while she was playing to get the tennis balls, so we found him one that he could hold onto while we were there.
I have no idea whose racket this was. He kept taking random people's rackets. He has become quite the thief!
1 comment:
My sister told me that Beebes was shocked that we were married. I can't imagine how he reacted when you showed up with a one year old! Ha ha - sounds like fun!
Post a Comment