I have been so bad about updating our blog lately. So here is a quick update over the past couple of weeks:
*We moved into our new apartment on the 10th of this month! We love our new apartment, and we are excited to get to know our new ward. We do miss our old ward very much though and our old apartment. We had so many memories there. The day we moved in to our old apartment I found out I was pregnant with Deagan. We brought him home to that apartment. We made memories that can never be repeated in that apartment. It will always hold a special place in our hearts, as will this apartment we have moved in to I am sure.
*I started my last semester on campus early this month. I will finish up all my on campus classes this semester and will need to take a couple of on line classes this summer to completely finish up. I can't believe I am this close to graduating! I love going to school and I love everything that I am studying!
*Greg started an internship that will last him through this semester.
*Greg completed all of his graduate school applications, and now we are in the waiting period of what to do next!
*Deagan is talking so much lately. He is always jabbering to us, and I am starting to pick up on a few more words. He is so fun! I am thinking that I would like another one of these cute little guys soon!
*I started my last semester on campus early this month. I will finish up all my on campus classes this semester and will need to take a couple of on line classes this summer to completely finish up. I can't believe I am this close to graduating! I love going to school and I love everything that I am studying!
*Greg started an internship that will last him through this semester.
*Greg completed all of his graduate school applications, and now we are in the waiting period of what to do next!
*Deagan is talking so much lately. He is always jabbering to us, and I am starting to pick up on a few more words. He is so fun! I am thinking that I would like another one of these cute little guys soon!
Random Pictures from this month:
3 comments:
It was so fun seeing you guys last night!!!! Deagan is growing up sooo fast!!!! I just love you guys!
I missed your posts. Deagan is looking cute as ever. Where did Greg apply for graduate schools? I hope it is either Powell (highly unlikely), BYU (or the U even), or somewhere near Dallas, TX so we can see each other more often!
I hope you guys end up in San Antonio. I think it is a few hours away but Bryan promised me a trip there because I've always wanted to see the river walk and everything. That's where Bryan's family takes mini vacations - it sounds pretty nice.
Post a Comment