Greg got accepted to George Washington University in Washington D.C. today!!! We are still waiting to here back from more of the schools he applied to, but GWU is one of his top picks. We are so excited that we can start planning for our future!!! Congratulations sweetheart!!!
6 comments:
Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I am so happy for you guys! That will be such an adventure for you! Congratulations!!
Congrats...That is so awesome.
!!! Thats so exciting!! Congratulations you two!! and yes "you two" I know its a joint effort!!
That is SO awesome! I know that is a great school and i'm sure it will be nice to start narrowing it down a bit. Congratulations!
Yay!!! What a relief to finally have some acceptance letters roll in - I'm sure this is the first of many. Congrats!
YAAAAAY! That is SO exciting. Congratulations Swee... I mean, Greg! :-P
Post a Comment