We are still in the process of trying to decide where we will be going to grad school after this semester. It seems like each day we think one way and then the next day we think the other way. We are hoping that the trip we take at the end of March will help us make this decision.
Saturady we decided to go to the temple to help us relax a bit, and it was such a great experience! I am grateful for the temple and for being able to escape all of the stresses. Life is overwhelming right now with LOTS and LOTS of changes coming, but we are excited for what is ahead of us!:)
5 comments:
I am so sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed right now. It is tough to do all those things (I don't really know, but I can imagine). Let me know if there is anything we can do for you.
When we were trying to decide which of Bryan's job offers we should take and which ones to turn down we went to the temple a lot and it was so good. We are lucky to have them so close aren't we.
Whatever you decide to do will be wonderful! You're doing all the right things and will be blessed! I love the temple, I wish we still lived in Idaho seeing how you could walk ten minutes and be there, now we have to drive an hour! Get some use out of it for us too!
You are so wonderful Michelle! I just love you and I wish that we could see each other more!!
Going to school with everything else going on was so hard for me...but I am so glad that I did it! I had meltdowns every so often where I wondered what the heck I was doing but it all worked out. :) I will be thinking of you! Congrats on the school acceptances, that is awesome!
Post a Comment