Our families were in town this past weekend to celebrate graduation and now everyone is gone. It was such a sad weekend to me because who knows when we will see our families again with us moving so far away soon. I have learned that the greatest growth comes from change, so I hope that I grow a lot from moving! I am so grateful for our families and everything they do for us! For now though, I am sad and I just hope that everyone knows how much we love them!
2 comments:
I am sad too!!! I miss you guys a lot and I am excited to see you again in couple of weeks!!! Love you lots!
Michelle, you and Greg take such beautiful pictures! The kids keep saying, "Are they really gone?" Mari's already making plans to come visit you in New York. We miss you already! Hope the trip went well!
Post a Comment