Thursday, April 9, 2009

Today is the day!!

Today is the day!! I graduate from COLLEGE! Crazy! I am MORE than ready to be done with this whole school thing! I am ready to be a full-time stay at home mom! I really feel that this has been so hard on Deagan this semester with me being gone so much with school and work, so I am REALLY REALLY REALLY looking forward to being able to stay at home ALL-DAY with him! I never really thought I would graduate with my bachelor's. I got my associates last summer because I was done, but I felt like I should keep going and it has finally paid off! I really owe being able to finish to Greg. Without his support, there is NO way I would have been able to do this. Thanks sweetheart!! Oh bless the maker for this wonderful day!!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHA!!!! YA!!!! You seriously are such a HUGE example to me! You are such a great mom and a great wife and a GREAT sister!! I am excited that we are graduating TOGETHER tonight!!!!!

Dawn said...

Congratulations Michelle. I am sure that it is such a good feeling to have so many blessing in your life. I'm very proud of you!

Nicole said...

I saw you and Ashley at graduation! I was passing out programs... woohoo! :) You both looked beautiful. Congrats!!

The Lennons said...

That is so great! Congrats on your Bachelors, I admire you so much for it- and I think you will LOVE and Be GREAT as a SAHM!

Jessica said...

YAY!! Way to go Michelle! I am in awe of you. I don't know if I could ever do that. Maybe, but probably not. I'm going to miss you guys when you go too!

The Chambers said...

Congrats cute girl! That's such an amazing feeling I'm sure. I have one more semester until I graduate and i CAN'T wait. Yay for being a stay-at-home mama!