Monday, March 30, 2009

We are home!

I will write more later, but I have a TON to do to catch up from being gone so long, but here are a few pictures from our lovely vacation!

Our future home state!
Mom and Deagan
Finally a picture of the two of us!
We were pleasantly surprised by how much we fell in love with Syracuse and have decided to call that place home for the next two years!  We are now trying to find a place to live and hope to be out there in over a month!  The Lord blessed us with many little miracles while we were there that helped us to know where we are to go.  We also survived all the flights!  Deagan was an EXCELLENT traveler!  Overall it was a fabulous trip!  Check back for more pictures and funny stories later!

10 comments:

Miriah Griffith said...

You look so beautiful! I'm glad you were able to get some answers regarding your future :0) What will you be doing while Greg is finishing school? Will you be at home with Deagan?

Ashley said...

Michelle! You are so beautiful!!!! I LOVE these pictures!!!!

Laura said...

YAY! I'm glad you felt so good about making a choice. What an adventure!

Dawn said...

Oh, I am SO excited for you guys! Moving away clear across the country will be SUCH an adventure. You guys are so lucky! I hope I get to see you before you take off though - we're coming up to Idaho at the end of May - will you be gone by then?

Jessica said...

That's so great! I'm so glad that you were able to go and check it all out first. That must feel really good to know you love it. What did you guys do for Deagan on the flight? Movies, snacks? I'm trying to figure out what I need to bring with us next time we go home with Layla.

Dawn said...

Yes we will be around! Hopefully we can make it up to Park city to see you, or will you be in SLC at all? Maybe we can meet up.

The Chambers said...

yay! I'm glad it turned out so good. The Lord does work in mysterious ways. Sounds like this is going to be positive experience for the Nelson Family. Good luck with everything doll!

Nikki said...

You will love the East Coast!!! We are thinking about moving back there when I am done here: Will you guys be close to Ali and Justice??

Keri_B said...

How fun! I have only lived in Washington and Idaho...what an adventure to move all the way out there. Good luck!

Jon and Sarah Jackson Family said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!