Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Stylin'!

My sister-in-law is getting married this weekend, and they got him a tux to wear at the wedding.  We decided to try it out this past weekend, and he is a cutite!  It comes with a jacket and a vest, but I will post some more pictures after the wedding with him all dressed up.

He was totally spacing while I took these


6 comments:

The Chambers said...

He is such a stud! He looks so adorable in that tux...I can't wait to see the wedding pics!

Cori said...

Oh man too cute! Every single day he just looks more and more like your Akin brothers...it's shocking!

E said...

he is so cute!!! He is getting big!!!!

Dawn said...

He looks so much like a little boy! I can't believe it! But a very very cute little boy!

Nicole said...

HAHA!! Wow! He is so grown up!! So cute :)

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh! That's so hilariously cute! I love trying more mature looking clothes on Layla. It's so cute! I just got her an easter dress and I was so amazed by how much older she looks in it!

The park was Nature Park. No ducks though :( oh well, next time!