In preparation for our move this weekend, we went to Deagan's pediatrician to get his medical records for when we go to his new doctor out east. I was reading over it on our way home from IF, and it said, "Birth history: spontaneous vaginal delivery; no complications."
Huh. Well that is news to me!
Deagan was born via c-section after 24 hours of labor and 2 hours of pushing. I am beginning to realize that my doctor never really heard what I said at our appointments.
11 comments:
Oh my gosh - I would be totally livid. All that work and pain and the doctor doesn't even notice?! Perhaps you didn't make enough of a fuss. Ha ha.
Mom told me this after you called! that is CRAZY!! Well at least you are going to be getting a new doctor soon though huh!?
What a bummer...it does worry me sometimes too when I talk to my Doctor and wonder if he even remembers what we talked about at our last appointment!
One more reason I'm glad we switched doctors! :o) Good luck this upcoming week - that is so exciting you get to move on to the next part of your life but you will definitely be missed.
That is so funny!
I feel like that sometimes too! We are going to miss you guys! When on Monday are you leaving? We will be in the hospital having the baby but we hope everything goes well!
Haha I love that, I had the same thing when I went in with Rocky and they were like oh he was on time with no problems! I was like close 3 weeks early and just under 1 week in the hospital for him trying to breath before he was out... haha
That's part of why Stuart and I don't have kids. We've heard so many stories about doctors there that I didn't want to deal with it.
If I were you I'd complain - when you have time to, ofcourse. And not only to the doctor but take it to the king of the doctors.
wow. that sure gives you comfort in the medical profession.
wait a second..Ash mentioned a new doctor. Just because you're moving...or are you pregnant??
That's crazy! And horrible. Completely opposite. I hope you find a better one back east.
Post a Comment