Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!

"Motherhood is not what was left over after our Father blessed His sons with priesthood ordination. It was the most ennobling endowment He could give His daughters, a sacred trust that gave women an unparalleled role in helping His children keep their second estate. As President J. Reuben Clark Jr. declared, motherhood is “as divinely called, as eternally important in its place as the Priesthood itself.”

I love this quote from Sheri L. Dew called "Are We Not All Mothers." Motherhood is so sacred, and I feel blessed to be able to be a mother.  

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies out there! Especially to my mom!  I love you so much mom!  Thank you for your example and for you support in everything that I do!

1 comment:

Miriah Griffith said...

Happy Mother's Day Michelle! I love being a mom too. It's a humbling and inspiring calling. I wouldn't trade it for all the prestige in the world, and I know you wouldn't either :0)