Week 5 and things are looking up! Greg has been offered a job at Target, so he should be starting that soon! I don't know if he is more excited or me. Probably more so me because that means we will get a discount! Whoo Whoo! I found a family in the area who is looking for a nanny/babysitter. I applied for that, so we shall see how that goes! All 3 of us have been sick, but I think we are all finally on the mend.
This is our week in pictures: (In random order)
Mommy was mopping the floor, and Deagan thought it would be more effective to dump out all the water instead of just getting a little bit here and there. He then decided that it would be fun to swim in it! Of course!
Expressionless...I think he knows this isn't a good thing
Expressionless again...this time with a little add in of mommy
He looks so sad :( He didn't really feel very good either, so I think that might be part of his lack of enthusiasm.
Memorial Day was fabulous. We watched a parade that was a on the road of our apartment. Kind of disappointing in the candy department I must say. A family in our ward had us over for a BBQ that night, and it was so fun to be able to spend that day with friends!
We attended a memorial day fire to commemorate the end of the Civil War
This was just kind of a cool sun set!
Cute video
3 comments:
how fun! I LOVE how Deagan is just "blah" in the pictures. He doesn't look like he feels very good, I hope you guys all get better soon. That's so cool that you get to be in that part of the country during Memorial Day, it must have been a special time! And it sounds like you are making good friends there...always a plus! Who wouldn't like the Nelson's though! You guys are the sweetest people EVA! Give Greg a high give on the job. I LOVE target! You're going to have a LOT of fun with that! Hope everything is going as well as it seems...love ya guys!
That has to be the cleanest floor ever! Is Deagan available to clean my floors soon?? That's adorable, I love that you just embrace it instead of making it a bad thing! The expressions are pretty cute too! Oh ya, and thumbs up on the TARGET DISCOUNT!! That would be awesome :)
Wow. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun in NYC. And Congrats on the job - wish I had a discount!
Post a Comment