Thursday, July 23, 2009

Deagan went pee pee in the potty!!

I am not really pushing the whole potty training thing, but feel that I should really start soon. However, Deagan has shown an interest and I have let him take the lead. Last night we had our first success! Deagan went pee pee in the potty!! What a proud moment in a mom's life!! He was so happy with himself, and loved it when he got to flush it down the toilet himself. Am I really ready for potty training?! He is really ready!? Where do I go from here!? These are all the thoughts running through my mind. Way to go Deagan!! :)

In other news, I am going to start babysitting for a family in the area. It will be every Wednesday and Friday and every other Thursday in the afternoons. I won't be contributing THAT much to our family finances, but I feel that every penny counts right?

2 comments:

Danielle Kuhns said...

so exciting to use the flusher

Miriah Griffith said...

Potty training is scary, I think! But I think I'll start Lucy sooner rather than later...I think it's great that Deagan is taking the lead! And yes, I'm sure you're ready; you are such a great Mom!