Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Funny Story

Deagan is a big help around the house.  He puts things away when I ask him to, sometimes.  He helps me fold the laundry, by that I mean he lays in the laundry.  He is just a great help.  One of his new things is to throw away his diapers after I am done changing him.  After a diaper change this afternoon, he proceeded to pick up the diaper and head to the trash.  His normal trash that he uses was out of reach, so I told him to go into the bathroom right off of the kitchen and to put the diaper in the trash right next to the toilet.  I think all he heard from that was, "Put it in the....toilet."  because that is where he put it.  Like I said, very helpful! :)

1 comment:

The Chambers said...

hahhaha that's funny. the things kids do and say, I can't lie...I can't wait any longer for my babies!