Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blue Horse

There is a local museum called the MOST. It has a longer name, but this is what I know it by. We decided to go there the same day that we went to Green Lakes, but we got there after it closed. There is a big statue of a blue horse right outside the museum that Deagan totally fell in love with. I only realized now that I didn't actually get a picture of the horse. Just imagine it I guess. We played outside the museum for a while just because we felt bad for getting there and then heading right back home.

Playing on the stairs

Love this picture. It didn't really upload well though so imagine us in better quality!
Pointing at the blue horse
Looking up in awe

1 comment:

Anika said...

I'm with you--the MOST is open for surprising days and hours, I mostly assume it is closed and then am happily surprised when I find it opened. When my boys go back to school, we should go.