Yesterday we went to Niagra Falls for the day, and it was such a great day! Deagan traveled great there and back, and it was such a neat place to go! We would love to go back soon.
I thought that these bridges were pretty cool. We crossed them as we got into the city of Niagra Falls. They were not part of the falls though.
A picture of the Canadian side of the falls. It looked a lot sweeter over there.
I think these were the American Falls. The Niagra Falls are the ones in the distance.
Maid of the Mist tours. We decided that we had to go on one.
I think this is one of the bridges that you can cross to get to Canada. We didn't have time to go over there though.
Waiting in line to go on our tour.
We had to wear these ponchos because you get really close to the falls, and Deagan did not want to wear it at all. He also kept telling Greg and I to take ours off the whole time.
"Ah I hate this thing!"
Not the best picture of me, but it shows us ready to head out.
On the boat.
Niagra Falls
For some reason I took a picture of the water at the base of the falls. Nothing too exciting.
Gorgeous view!
5 comments:
I love these pictures.
I'm amazed you guys made it up there so soon, it is one of our favorite places (the Canadian Side too), but we just brought our kids up there for the first time in May.
this is great!! i have always wanted to go to the Niagra falls. Good family memories. Thanks for sharing the pictures
We love Niagra! I am glad you made it over to Canada. It is totally worth going. The Falls are amazing.
that place is GORGEOUS! I went like 4 years ago in October or November and it was FREEZING! That's really all I remember. I hated those blue tarp things, but it was such a WONDERFUL experience, you have to experience at least once in your lives I figured. CUTE pics! You look great!
Yea!! I think that Niagara falls was my favourite part of our trip to NY! The falls are so beautiful and amazing I'm glad you guys got to see them
Post a Comment