Happy Birthday to our sweet Deagan!!!
I remember the day he was born so well, and thinking about it today makes me so emotional and so happy! I can't wait to welcome in our new baby. Deagan has been one of the greatest blessings in our lives. We love him more than anything!
Here are a few pictures of the days around the day he was born

4 comments:
Michelle, I absolutely LOVED this post. I had never seen pictures of his birth before and I LOVE to see those kinds of picture. It gets me all excited for my turn. He was such a beautiful baby and has become so handsome. I'm so excited to see baby #2!
this is wonderful!! how sweet!! and congrats on the next little one. That is just so great. I am glad things are better since your last post. I am sure hearing the heartbeat and celebrating deagan's 2nd birthday was just what you needed. I got to visit with ashley and it just made me miss both of you girls. I hope all is well in NY!!
Happy Birthday Deagan!!!! I am sad that i missed his birthday again this year! What a handsome little man there!
Oh wow, time does fly by! Happy Birthday Deagan!! I can't believe it's been two years. Hope all is well in New York.
Post a Comment